Billy Rafferty is the owner and principal stylist at Doggy Dooz. He has over 25 years experience as an award-winning pet stylist and sanctioned grooming show judge.
Billy has dedicated his life to making grooming a fun, positive experience for dogs. He believes that grooming is more than just a show-stopping haircut. It's about getting dogs spotlessly clean with a gentle touch and lots of love and praise.
- Chicago's only Master Pet Stylist (MPS) Int'l Society of Canine Cosmetologists
- Dermatech Specialist (DTS) Int'l Society of Canine Cosmetologists
- Certified Master Groomer (CMG) Int'l Professional Groomers Association
- Companion Animal Hygienist (CAH)
- Highly regarded speaker, lecturer and author of "Happy Dog"
- Recipient of numerous awards at national and state grooming competitions See photos...
- Preferred pet stylist for many celebrities
"Many people don't realize that the grooming industry is not regulated. Anyone can call themselves a groomer, regardless of training.
To me, that's unacceptable. That's why I've spent the past 25 years furthering my knowledge and completing rigorous coursework to be the best groomer I can be. I believe my clients should expect that and that their dogs deserve the best care possible."